What is your perception about SEO – is it an art or science? We believe search engine optimization is just like science with a pinch of art. Now you may think how it is like science. Because search engine optimization requires more research, analysis and logic like science.
Now let’s talk in detail about local search engine optimization’s scientific and artistic characteristics. Here are some important factors which you need to consider before undertaking local SEO. This guide provided you essential SEO know how especially about content in a particular area. Our SEO team in Toronto helps customers discover and understand few do’s and don’ts of local search engine optimization.
1. Optimize Your NAP Data : NAP stands for name, address and phone number. It helps to rank well in local organic search results. You should have to revamp your NAP data in Google My Business page. As per your name, address and phone number (NAP), Google and other search engines listed your business information in selected area.
2. Build a Google My Business account : NAP stands for name, address and phone number. It helps to rank well in local organic search results. You should have to revamp your NAP data in Google My Business page. As per your name, address and phone number (NAP), Google and other search engines listed your business information in selected area.
3. Create Unique Landing Page : If you have high quality content on your local business site meeting the complete requirements of your users, definitely you will get the best result of local search engine optimization. Without landing pages, you fail to persuade users to take interest in your services and products. In short, you require high quality unique landing pages to get the attention of the visitors.
1. Do Not Change NAP Data : If you successfully earn the attention of your visitor, may be you think about to change your NAP data. Once you change this data, may be you have to pay large amount for this mistake or maybe you lost your customers. It will take many days to get back the high ranking results like before.
2. Don’t Avoid Keywords : Keywords are must for high ranking on search engines. Use keywords in your meta description, meta title. Service keywords are also used by you in your categories. Keyword research will help to find the world of various services and products. Many search engine optimization executives used free keyword research tools like keyword planner for new keywords for their site.
3. No Keyword Stuffing : If you have low ranking, it is clear that you have keyword stuffing on your site. Content look and sound spammy when it contains lot of the same keywords. Keyword stuffing is a part of black SEO. It is just an easy way to add spammy information not a value into the content.
This handy list will help you to do local search engine optimization on your business website in 2016. If you want to beat this Internet marketing competition, follow these tips to upgrade your local search engine optimization to the next level! For more information contact to Iron Paper SEO team in Toronto.