Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, it means you are accepting the following terms and conditions of use. In case, you disagree with any of our terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Any of the terms such as ‘business name’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the visitor or viewer of our website.
Visitors need to follow the below mentioned terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the website is just to give you general information about our services and business. It can be changed anytime without prior notice.
- We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee in terms of the accuracy, performance, suitability or completeness of the information provided by this website. Any information or material may contain errors and we are not liable for any such errors or inaccuracies.
- You are using the information or materials of this website solely at your own risk and we are not liable for any inconvenience. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that the services or products of the website are meeting your specific requirements.
- Whatever material or products the website contains are owned or licensed by us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, graphics, look and layout. No one is allowed to reproduce or replicate other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorized use of the website is strictly prohibited.
- In order to keep our visitors up to date, we keep on adding links to other websites. These links are just for information purpose. The links do not indicate that we are endorsing the websites. We are not liable for the content provided by the linked websites.
- Any dispute with the use of website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Web Design, SEO & Web Development Terms
Acceptance of Work
When a client orders for the purchase of a website, seo, business cards, or any other services from us, the offer is accepted by the company only when an invoice is sent to the Client. No invoice means no contract for the supply of services exists between the company and the client. We reserve all the rights to withdraw from the contract at any point of time.
Permission and Copyright
All the images, content, text, codes mentioned on our website at https://www.ironpaper.ca are protected by copyright. Any client or visitor is not allowed to use any of the material, image or text described on the website.
Iron Paper holds the right to create the copyright of the completed web designs, images, code and everything upon the final payment. Prior to final payment, all the ownership rights are with Iron Paper. The client is allowed to use the web design only on one domain. Without prior agreement, client can not use a design for more than one website.
Client hereby agrees that all the graphics, content and media provided to Iron Paper for use in the project are original and owned by the Client. In case, copied content made available by the Client, Iron Paper holds no responsibility for that.
Client agrees that we can use any of the work done for the Client in our work portfolio.
Domain Names and Hosting
Client is liable for all the legal matters arising due to the use of the third party domain name, hosting and email services. Iron Paper holds no responsibility in such matters or for any claim resulting from Client’s publication of material.
All the prices are upfront and clear. All the invoices must be paid within 5 days of the issue of invoice. Any additional work that is not specified in the agreed quotation is subjected for a separate quotation. We hold the rights to whether or not accept the additional work. Payments are non-refundable. Client can either pay the complete payment or split it into 2 payments, depending on our policies. However, if we agree for split payment, the half payment should be made before the commencement of the project and the second half once the project is completed.